cocoa - KVC select by criteria -


I have the objects selected from the core objects. I choose from a subset of this set of conditions, which is in conformity with the condition. How to do this

If I read you correctly, then you want to filter your condition based on a condition By some objects in it?

You can do this by using NSPredicate and call on your array.

  NSPredicate * predicate = [NSPredicate predicateWithFormat: @ "attribute == Yes"]; NSArray * filtered array = [original array filtered attribution: prediction];  

You can read more about using predicates.

You can filter your NSFetchRequest directly while getting data from the core Can use predicates for data


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -