Html: play audio without controls? -


I need to run the MP3 audio file, when the user clicks on the image. I only want audio to play, i.e. no control, widgets etc. Neither browser nor an external application should be launched.

Edit: OK, I might be able to exclude Flash. Recommendations for lightweight Flash Player?

You can:

  Lt; Embed src = "blah.wav" autostart = false loop = false & gt;  

... but it's bad to play sound instead of flash and some browsers will also come with a cross browser.

You can also use HTML5 and tags:

   

... but it will not be supported by all browsers.

EDIT: You can use a Flash Player or ... there are tons! Try the examples and see what is best for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -