Full Screen hides HTML controls in Silverlight Application -


I tried to implement a full screen functionality in my application, its work is fine. But I add some HTML control to my aspx file, when I click on the owner fullscreen button it shows a full screen but does not show an HTML control (only shows Silverlighthost UI).

So how can I solve it? (I have the windowless property true).

Thank you in advance, Lakshmilal

If I understood your problem correctly , Then this behavior is normal, and by its design; Putting a silverlight application in full screen means that it will occupy all available screen space, and some more might hide that you have an full-screen browser window instead (you can use it in JavaScript Can be found here, for example, see here)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -