performance - Simple Suggestion / Recommendation Algorithm -


I'm looking for a simple suggestion algorithm for implementing in my web application, much like Netflix, Amazon, etc. .. but simple. I do not need PhD teams to get better suggestion metrics.

  • User2 likes Object 1 and Object 2.
  • I want to suggest User1 that they can also like objects.

    I can clearly come up with some naïve. I'm looking for something vetted and implemented easily.

    Excellent results are not very simple and simple examples of algorithms

    > ( A little dried Wikipedia article) can give very good results. Here is an implementation and second with an interesting explanation of the algorithm.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

    java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

    iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -