amfphp what versions of flash are compatable? -


Please excuse me to flash a newbie if I am asking a dumb question.

Just install AMFPHP on my local Dev box and after the tutorial, all say that this is installed correctly but the HelloWorld.php example does not work. Could this be because I'm running the wrong version of Flash in my browser? Or is this the case and this is another issue?

BTW I have suppressed all the files in 755, so I know that this is not a permission issue, thanks in advance.

Edit:

The sidebar does not load for services

have you configured the location? Service gateway in initial popup correctly?
Is the Discovery Server in the Amphph subdirectory in .fiffe services?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -