asp.net - Third party controls and scripts -


I did not buy them in search of asp.net controls and looking for a good resource to find such, open source I do not think so.

I have a social site that I want to make but I do not want to change the wheel again. Things like membership and user management, banner ad management, forums, etc. are the most common features of any social site, so I think the code wanted to clean.

I have considered DotNetNuke but this is a learning project and not every organization uses DNN, so I understand that by writing my own app I learned something about ASP.net I can not use DNN.

I will see, They all make great control libraries, much more than ASP.net.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -