How To Integrate Custom Functions Into Joomla! -


I have recently started searching for Joomla as a platform for the development of websites. I have read many articles, tutorials, etc. Still, I still have not read anything related to creating dynamic content. For example, suppose I need to create a table for the hotel, insert data and retrieve and display that data, how do I go about doing this? I think I have to make my own Joomla plugin. Is that right? If not, then how are custom functions, such as database queries integrated?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you create your own Joomla extension (in extension components, modules and plugins in Joomla Are divided.) To achieve your specific goals you have articles in the core, menus, sections and etc., but if you want new features, then you have to do your own or search.

Joomla has an API for interacting with platforms, such as Read it to get more information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -