java - Is it possible to set up two FileHandlers in the same logging.properties file? -


Using logging classes in java.util.logging, whether to set up two separate filehands with different formatters Is possible to have different logging information in two different files?

I currently have a logging. I am using a property file, and the handler line is not encouraging:

  handler = java.util. Logging. ConsoleHandler, java.outlogging.filehandler  

I do not know how I can differentiate between two java.util.logging.FileHandler in the file.

Looking at the related questions, it seems that by switching to Log4J I would get the desired flexibility, but I would like to avoid reliance on other libraries if I can do some of the JSE logging libraries in some way What do you want A detailed read through a

suggests a superb number.

The election is in the process of moving the logger into the cod. E, as shown in the answer and leaving the bus and using Log4J, or any more sophisticated logging libraries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -