Rails is continually running in test mode -


After upgrading the train, 2.3.5 I had to work again and the test was passing. Then suddenly when I run the script / server command it always runs in test mode, which is seen by a simple> RRLs_env puts

I restarted my machine as well as the script / Server commands run

** I should keep in mind that even when RAILS_ENV is shown as a continuous "test", the database config is used to develop.

Update

to add the RAILS_ENV statement to the whole code, I can see that when I add one puts out of the rail: Initializer.run do | Config | Block within the environment. The RB class is set to RARS_NIV "TEST" at that point before it ends the block, it is still under development.

The reason for environmental change was that, without thinking, I load the rspec gem in the development.rb file Done


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MVP, design question -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -